Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Couponing 101

For those of you who don't care to read about couponing, feel free to move on and wait for my next post. For those of you that do, I know I said I was quitting couponing, and I did, and I am less stressed out which is good. Matt and I have also analyzed the couponing and found that we don't really buy a lot of things that you could use coupons on. Sure there are the toiletries and cleaning supplies. But food-wise, I don't really buy much food in a box other than pasta and maybe some canned veggies, so I didn't use a lot of the deals that were out there.


But I do know from reading blogs, that couponing can be ridiculously successful. Things like buying $200 worth of groceries for $3. Now that is something I could get in on. I was so not good at it though. I would maybe save 30% and then have a lot of things I didn't even want. Now I have a chance to learn how to do it better. Here. I will be attending the class that is in Marietta and would love some company!! It is only $10. I actually do not plan on couponing again after this class though. With me working and running a household, I have determined that it is too much for me. However, one day, Lord willing, I will be staying at home with kids and then I can coupon with my new found skills.

Who wants to come with me?? :)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com