Sunday, January 17, 2010

Craigslist! what's your bid?

I just posted a ton of things on craigslist and thought I would give anyone who reads my blog first dibs if you see anything you want ;-) And, um, if you gave us any of these for our wedding.. I'm sorry!!

This is the modem you need if you sign up with evil Comcast. I'm selling for $40 with power source & cables.


Platters from a studio in Athens, GA. $65 together or $50 for the oval platter and $25 for the rectangle. Rectangle retails for $54 and oval retails for $95.


Sea Shell platter, selling for $10


Picture speaks for itself. Retails for $100, I'm selling for $50.




Gorham crystal water goblets, 11oz. I have 3 of them, selling for $20 for all.


Mossimo maroon leather shoes from Target. Super cute, never worn. Size 5 1/2. Selling for $5.


Spongebob and Finding Nemo pillows, selling for $7 together or $4 each.


We also have a few more things I haven't posted yet including a VCR and a Playstation 2. Let me know if you want either of those!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com