Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturdays. They say it is (or was this morning) in the teens but I feel like it's warmer today than it has been in a while with all the sunshine and no wind. The wind is what kills me.


Matt is having his first band practice in the basement right now! Success! He is practicing with some new guy to play in that guy's gig at Smith's in a few weeks.. they sound pretty good down there. I'm baking some sugar cookies.. had a craving. Already got my grocery shopping done for the week and halfway done sealing the tile and grout in our shower. So far a good day :)

Also wanted to say a bit of thanks and congrats for my coworker Alice who had her twin boys this week! They were born on January 7th and mom and babies are doing great - Andrew and Lucian. I can't wait to meet them!! We should be headed to the hospital tomorrow to see them. Their pictures look like a spitting image of mom and dad, beautiful baby boys.

Tonight is my company party. We don't have a Christmas party, but every year in the beginning of January we have an Anniversary party. Gas South just turned 4 years old! It should be a lot of fun, good food and good conversation with coworkers and spouses.

I think I mentioned a while ago that Matt and I signed up for Netflix. We have been loving it. Saw a movie last week I think worth mentioning. It's called The Answer Man with Lauren Graham and Jeff Daniels. I thought it was fantastic!! You should check it out.

Also, in the biggest news ever (haha), we dropped Comcast finally!!!! We have Clear internet and so far I love it. We pay $15 less per month for the same speed, except we are actually getting two times the speed we are supposed to get, so that's awesome. So long, evil Comcast.

Back to enjoying my Saturday...

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com