Sunday, January 25, 2009

You oughta see her on Sunday, in her sweatpants

Sunday afternoon. Is there really anything better than Sunday afternoon? This weekend has been good. Friday night my dad brought my sister to Decatur to watch a wizard rock concert so we saw Erin for a few minutes and hung out with my dad for about two hours while she was at the concert. Decatur is even cuter than I thought it was and we found some fun stores to wander in and out of.

Yesterday I went to my friend Stephanie's house who I haven't seen in a while. It was really great to see her and we cooked baked ziti for lunch with banana oatmeal bread for dessert, both Weight Watchers recipes and they were delicious! I can't wait to try them both out again.

This morning we had church and then went out to lunch with Matt's parents. Always fun, and we tried out Panda Express which was pretty good. I decided to do my grocery shopping today and only had my $23 left in the budget to spend. I was going to go to Kroger, Aldi & Publix like usual but once I was in Kroger and realized I only needed milk at Aldi and crescent rolls at Publix, I decided to just get it all at Kroger and spend about $2 more. I ended up spending $27.85 and put the money above $23 into our "eating out" budget for the month since we had some money left there.

I am going to go to Plato's Closet later today to see if they will give me any money for this bag of clothes I have. As much as moving is not very fun, I am looking forward to going through everything and getting rid of stuff. That to me is the best part about moving.

I am watching The City online as I am writing this. What a waste of my time but I love it! Oh I need some help. Does anyone know how I can know when the next Clinique bonus time is at Macy's? I need some stuff but don't want to buy it without getting my bonus. So please let me know if you know when it is or how I can find out!

Happy Sunday!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Any time I need makeup I look at all the stores with Clinique to see if any of them have bonus time. The last one at Macy's was in Oct I think so the next one might be at Dillards. Sometimes you can find out by going to the dept stores websites - I think that's how I found the last one at Macy's. I'm with you - if I'm buying more than 1 thing then I'm waiting for a bonus :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com