Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I need a sippy cup..

I guess lots has happened since my last post. Sunday was Christmas Music at church and it was amazing this year! This was only my second year seeing it but it gave me chills the whole time. It was especially fun seeing Matt and both of his parents up there. Afterwards we headed to Matt's aunt & uncle's house, along with his parents and some other friends of his aunt & uncle's that we had not met before. We had lots of cheese, crackers, bread and olive oil, and delicious barbecue that Matt's uncle smoked on his big green egg all morning. We were stuff by the time we left.

We originally had driven from home to Buckhead to Virginia Highlands, back to Buckhead and back home where we got ready for our next trip of the day. We got changed out of church clothes, got our twice baked mashed potatoes (I couldn't get them back in the skins) and headed out to Snellville for a potluck with some good friends. It was so much fun to see everyone who I don't get to see very often. The boys fried a turkey outside while the girls socialized and played with the 2 month old baby (so cute) and we also ate a ton of fried pickles thanks to Matt. It was such a fun night and I wish we could see everyone more often.

Ok then it was on to Monday, where nothing too exciting happened. Except we watched a Charlie Brown Christmas special and Matt fell asleep on the couch at 8:30 so we went to bed at 9, nice. Tuesday was a funny day at work, mostly because at 8:30am I spilled my cup of coffee all over myself. And then at 11:30am I spilled my cup of water all over myself. This tells you just how clumsy I am! Tuesday evening I headed to Meg's house to watch the Biggest Loser finale which is always exciting, and found out that the next "season" starts January 6th, great!

Now it's Wednesday and my brother is staying the night with us. Matt and I cooked a yummy lasagna and tonight we are watching the new Muppet Christmas, I love those guys. Hope you all are enjoying your week leading up to Christmas!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com