Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Marathon update again

How has my training been going? Well, after my 20 miles, I didn't run for 9 days until today! oops. I took a few days off for my legs to heal and then "blame it on the rain" didn't run for a few more. I ran 4 miles today which went ok but I took Molly with me and that always makes the run more difficult.


In other news, I wanted to let you know that you can track me while I run my marathon! Aren't you excited? I tracked Emili when she did her first marathon (and maybe her second, I can't remember) and it was really cool to know how far she had gone throughout the day. First you go here and sign up. You can receive email notifications or text messages. It will take Emili and I about 6 hours to run the marathon so if it starts at 8am (I don't even know.. probably 8) then we will finish around 2pm.

In non-marathon related news, anyone watching Biggest Loser? Did you see how they did not vote Tracey off tonight? What the heck! This is one of my least favorite seasons so far.. hopefully it will get better.


3 comments:

Scott said...

Running 6hrs is so far beyond me I cant even comment on it.

But about BL, I don't get to watch it this season because I have a descipleship group on Tuesday nights. Is Tracy worse than Vicki? I can't see how?

julie said...

i think i'd have to say she's worse than vicki. she keeps getting control of the game and doing the exact opposite of what she told people she would do. hard to explain but she is weird and mean. at least that's how they are portraying her!

Anonymous said...

And she has crazy eyes.

-Meg

 
template by suckmylolly.com