Tuesday, November 17, 2009

One day I'll be a better blogger.. maybe

I think I am not such a good blogger! But if you are still reading I guess that's a good thing. Let's see.. latest house projects: I finally painted our front room which took me probably 15 hours. It looks so much better! Still no furniture in it but I think that Matt and I are buying a rug for in there for our Christmas presents to each other. I guess that will mean still no furniture but we'll have a rug! We also now have electricity in our basement!! One step closer to Matt being able to have band practice down there. Now he just needs a PA system. Props to Matt for wiring the whole basement and all we had to do was call the electrician to hook it up to the house power (we didn't want to risk the danger of doing it ourselves). Sad news though is that the electrician found some work that needs to be done due to the awful way the remodelers wired our house (surprise, surprise).


I have been busy busy with finishing up our Christmas shopping. I would say we are about 90% finished! This is a first for me. Now I just need motivation to finish the last 10%. And speaking of Christmas, I have already started to decorate our house. I know it's early but I bought all these decorations last year and am very excited about them. No lights or tree yet, just some fun things around the house. Tonight I will be watching Merry Madagascar at 8pm. I am very excited about it :) Oh man I just looked it up and it is only 30 minutes. I thought it might be an hour, oh well.

I want to mention these new workout videos I bought. I bought some new videos when I knew I wouldn't want to run for a while after my marathon. I got two videos by Jillian from the biggest loser. Oh My Gosh! If you are looking for a good workout, this is it! I got 30day Shred and something about trouble spots. The 30day Shred is really good and only 20 minute sections. The trouble spot one is 50 minutes and I totally stopped it about 30 minutes in. You can tell if you do it all, and often, you will look incredible. I just use them a few times a week though. So there's a little advertisement from me.

I think that's it for tonight.. I need to do some cleaning, having people over on Thursday night :) Hope you all are enjoying this Thanksgiving time! I am very thankful for my wonderful husband, puppy and house!!!

2 comments:

LB said...

I have 30 day shred, and I love it. I was doing it before I got pregnant, but then I stopped since 1/3 of it is ab work. I will definitely be returning to it once John is born, though!! I love that it is only 20 minutes. So...Merry Madagascar, is that why Biggest Loser is not on?

julie said...

I'm glad to hear other people love 30 day shred too! Yeah looks like Merry Madagascar pushed back biggest loser by 30 min. I'm not watching BL until tomorrow night though - I can't wait - makeover episode!

 
template by suckmylolly.com