Monday, July 19, 2010

Pictures Lately

I have been trying to practice a lot with my new camera. I pretty much suck at it so far, but here and there I get a picture that I like. I definitely need to learn and practice more though! Here are a few that I like (in no particular order because I'm not going to spend a lot of time moving them around):

Matt and Arabelle in Boone
Glenn Bolick at Heritage Day with wood-fired pottery
Wood-fired pottery
Flowers that Matt picked for me
Christmas tree from an old Christmas tree farm (so cool!)
Old school house and Christmas tree farms!
On the walk up the mountain. Moffitt men and their dogs.
Thomas and Molly playing
Me playing with Steph's camera. Glad to be in a picture finally!
Matt & Andy grilling
Molly :)
First zucchini from the garden
Zucchini bread! yum!
Birthday dinner at Fellini's
Birthday at the zoo
Friday night at the cabin



1 comments:

Erin said...

so cute ^_^ !

 
template by suckmylolly.com