Sunday, June 20, 2010

Matt and I had a pretty fun and typical weekend. Friday night we had dinner with some friends and talked for 3 hours which I love. Saturday got up and ran 4 miles. That's the farthest I have run since my marathon. I have been running without my knee brace lately (just 3 miles) and I've been fine. My knee felt fine during the 4 mile run but ever since has been tender so not sure what I'm going to do for the Peachtree.. if I'll wear my knee brace or not. Going to keep training to find out. The 4 miles didn't go so well with the heat and heat index around here so hopefully it'll cool off just a little bit so I can get in some good runs.


Today we had our normal routine of church followed by lunch (homemade pizza - yum!) and a trip to Aldi & Kroger. Wish I had taken a picture of the pizza, I forgot. Tonight was the youth Choir Tour Homecoming show at Northside. Matt's dad takes the kids on a choir tour every year and this year they went to New England and made their way back for the show tonight. It was great as always! Back to the grind tomorrow, here are a few pictures with my new camera ;)
Choir tour

I like this picture :)

I like this picture too but it's a little blurrier than I thought it was. Matt's brother John with Arabelle

Our little girl snuggled up with her dad

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com