Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Life lately..

Has been filled with activities for Andy and Crystal's wedding this weekend!! All the pieces are coming together and we are so excited. The Bachelor/Bachelorette parties are tomorrow evening followed by rehearsal / rehearsal dinner Friday and of course Wedding and Moffitt after-party on Saturday ;-) Going to be a fun-filled weekend. John, Steph and Arabelle got into town today so it's finally feeling like everyone is coming in and this is happening. Hopefully I'll post some pictures after the fact.


Matt and I have been trying to motivate ourselves to complete our yard projects during this summer. Garden, driveway, burying gutters, etc, we'll see what gets done and I'll try to post some pictures along the way.

Work has been busy lately with learning lots of new things, conference coming up, and 9 auctions going on tomorrow. I know that doesn't make any sense to you but just believe me when I say it's a lot.

Matt and I (well, me especially) have loved playing handbells with our church this spring and look forward to it next year also. We played in three services on Easter and it's so fun to be playing music again! (If you didn't know, I was a big band nerd in high school, played baritone along with a few other instruments and loved every minute of it.)

We are really enjoying the small group we have become a part of but have had to miss the past two weeks so hopefully we'll be back at it next week. We also don't get to attend Trinity as often as we would like (the church we like) so hopefully that will improve eventually.

Enough for tonight, need to get to bed soon. Just didn't want you to forget I had a blog, haha ;-)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com