Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quick update since I realized I haven't posted in a few days. Past few days of events:

Thursday - air conditioner goes out

Friday - AC man says the whole unit is shot so we have to buy a new one. That evening we go out for my birthday dinner to Gabriel's which is a restaurant near the Marietta square owned by Paula Deen's cousin. It was so delicious!! I can't wait to go back and take people with me :)

Saturday - wake up and get birthday gift from Matt. He got me a heart rate monitor / watch / stop watch thing for my running. I ran 5.5 miles that morning (was supposed to run 5.. took a wrong turn and ran through 2 construction sites) and used my new toy, it was so cool! Came home and finished cleaning the house in preparation for our house warming party. The party was a success except for the heat.. man was it hot. Thanks to everyone who came out and was a good sport about the heat!! Food was delicious and friends were great, it was a fun party that I forgot to take pictures of :( It was a great birthday too :)

Sunday - Took a nap, went to Target and got a new purse and a new lunch box, went wedding dress shopping with Crystal (the store was awesome!), then had dinner at church with Matt and Andy and Crystal so I could then watch Matt play in the M.A.P. band at church (service project / week-long thing going on at our church right now).

Coming up this week - buy a new AC unit and have it installed!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com