Friday, May 13, 2011

4 months of news?


What have we been up to? We sure do stay busy. I'm never very motivated to blog because I love reading blogs and everyone seems to be a better writer than me! Definitely not one of my strong points. I'll just give you some events to update you..

This spring we went to Asheville to visit Andy and Crystal! We are so sad they moved but had a blast visiting them and loved our time in Asheville (pictures below).

We held a yard sale at our house and, just like I thought, our house was a perfect spot for it. We pretty much had people nonstop from about 8:30-2pm and made a ton of money and most importantly got rid of a ton of stuff!

I "remodeled" our guest room because I didn't like how it had turned out the first time I decorated it. I love it now! Maybe one day I'll show you a picture.

Matt got a new job! He is teaching rock and roll music to [mostly] kids and loves it. He has over 30 students already!

I went to Augusta to take pictures of my sister for her prom (I was going to put a picture below but another reason I'm a bad blogger is that they are on my camera and I don't want to get them off now) while Matt went camping with all of the Moffitt men. My sister looked beautiful!!

We stopped attending Northside Church and have started going to a church much closer to home and so far we love it. We are trying out the Sunday School this week to see how we like the young adults.

Emili came to visit! But I didn't take any pictures :(

I planted my garden a while ago and it's not thriving so well this year. I am sure Matt is right and we need to cut down some of the rather large tree branches hanging over it preventing most of it from getting sun. Maybe in time for next year we will do that. We've been working around the yard a lot.. I think it's looking pretty good!

Last weekend we went to Dad's Garage (Saturday night 10:30 Theatre Sports show). We have been many times but just wanted to give it a mention to say you should go. I love living so close to so many amazing things to do. We were laughing so hard my stomach was hurting. And if you go, be sure to invite us :)


Biltmore winery

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com